The only time we look in the rear-view mirror (A monthly wrap-up for October)
Wowzers! What a month it’s been. With the end of the year, fast approaching (always seems to speed up in October) things aren’t slowing down here at Proply HQ. The team continue to power through (pedal to the metal). All to help you guys drive better business.
As usual, we’ll break down the month for those time poor users, that way you still get a flavour of what we’ve been up. So here’s the gist in less than 65 characters:
- Lots of blogs
- Proposals now look even better
- Improving usability
And here’s the run-down…
A couple of super useful blogs this month, with a spotlight on some key features we love.
If you missed them, here’s a handy, packaged-up summary of them:
- 3 ways digital proposals make life easier
- 3 reasons why your real estate proposal didn’t work (+ solutions!)
- Why Proply is so much more than a Powerpoint or PDF
- Why Facebook remarketing is an important tool for conversions
Phew! *wipes sweat off brow*
We’ve made proposals even more beautiful… with PARALLAX!
Okay, so what’s parallax? Here’s what our friends at Wikipedia say:
“Parallax scrolling is a technique in computer graphics where background images move past the camera more slowly than foreground images, creating an illusion of depth in a 2D scene and adding to the sense of immersion in the virtual experience.”
Wordy right? Essentially it gives proposals a really smooth and slick aesthetic which we hope (Nah, we know) will impress your clients.
Have a look (just click the play button):
But, we’re not just a pretty face, we’ve also added additional usability improvements under the hood…
- Headings are now editable in proposals, which means better customisation of the proposal based on what you know work. You can still use the default headings – so you’ll only need to edit should you choose to, otherwise, the work has been done for you.
- Addition of a free text box in the comparable properties section gives you the freedom to point out key features of the property that makes it stand out from the rest. A handy tip!
- Integration and algorithm changes in the search lookup functionality, this one is a little complicated to explain in plain English, though our tech team were excited about how they’ve made the search function smarter, and made improvements to the connectivity to our data partners (such as Pricefinder). For the user though, this means returning faster and more accurate results.
Are you in the driver’s seat?
If you haven’t taken Proply for a spin yet, there’s no time like the present. You can register here if you like.
If you’re already on board and enjoying the cool wind in your hair, you won’t need any directions to the log in screen!