21 inspiring quotes to motivate business success
We all have those days when we need a little extra inspiration to get motivated.
At Proply, we’re all about a good business quote – we’re often sharing our favourites to our Instagram feed! Here are 20 business quotes that push us to strive for more.
1. ” The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of a mistake.” – Meg Whitman, former CEO of eBay.
2. “There are leaders and there are followers. Followers follow leaders and leaders follow their heart.” – will.i.am, founder of i.am+ (and The Black Eyed Peas).
3. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel, founder of Chanel.
4. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook.
5. “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow.” – Tony Robbins, motivational speaker and business strategist.
6. “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
7. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs, CEO and co-founder of Apple.
8. “Work smart. Get things done. No nonsense. Move fast.” – Susan Wojcicki, CEO of Youtube.
9. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!” – Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company.
10. “I have not failed. I have simply found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison, inventor and businessman.
11. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.” – Anonymous.
12. “Someone once told me growth and comfort do not co-exist.” – Ginni Rometty, former CEO of IBM.
13. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney, co-founder of The Walt Disney Company.
14. “Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk.” – Tony Stark, (fictional) CEO of Stark Industries and superhero.
15. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estée Lauder, co-founder of Estée Lauder Companies.
16. “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey, CEO and CCO of the Oprah Winfrey Network.
17. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” –John D. Rockefeller Jr, financier and philanthropist.
18. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.” – Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group.
19. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
20. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington.
21. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou, Pulitzer Prize-winning writer.