Customer Success Manager
If you have ever wanted to experience working with a dynamic tech start-up here is your chance. Proptech is growing exponentially and is attracting prodigious global interest. Proply is an Australian based Proptech startup, offering Australia’s first web-based proposal application for real estate agents to vendors. Interactive and fully customizable. We have a highly developed inbound sales funnel and our existing users love our product. Get on board now to come on the journey as we scale.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is a dynamic, passionate, self-starter to be a part of building our Australian team. You’ll be working with a wide range of customer personas, from SMB, to Enterprise, to some of Australia’s largest Networks. Your job is to support new customers as they sign up to Proply and consult with existing customers directly – via phone, email and our integrated platforms – helping them to optimize their existing Proply usage and improve their businesses as a result.
Your work will directly impact our success, and you care deeply about building trust with everyone you work with. You aren’t an engineer but you demonstrate a proven technical aptitude in past roles by learning technical products, adjusting complex explanations depending on your audience, and troubleshooting basic issues where necessary. You will work 1:1 with customers to share best practices, launch new features, and identify risks to ensure customers are happy.
About the position
- Our customers are Real Estate professionals: Principals, Agents and Assistants. You must love talking with people and helping them to build their business and personal success
- Ideal candidate will have experience in technology sales and / or account management. Real Estate experience is a big plus
- Work arrangements are flexible. We have a fully distributed team and can also provide an office environment
- Successfully engage customers to launch Proply into their business infrastructure
- Work within our CRM and Support Platforms to monitor usage, manage / escalate support tickets and provide feedback on product road mapping and development
- Develop communication strategies to increase conversion, improve retention and reduce churn
- Strengthen and expand our relationships with our customers, both current and future
- Develop and lead quarterly reviews with our Enterprise customers
- You have demonstrated success working in a customer success or sales role for a SaaS product for 2+ years
- You understand the cloud computing business model and enjoy engaging both a technical and non-technical audience and building mutual trust.
- You understand the Real Estate industry and can engage with customers about their specific businesses
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you
- World class interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple customers/deals at the same time
Get in touch
For more information and to apply for the position, contact email@example.com.